CONFIDENT GRIP PERFORMANCE WITH ENHANCED FLEXIBILITY
The dexterity of an unlined style with the wet/oily grip performance of ANSELL GRIP Technology.
New AlphaTec® 58-430 and 58-435 glove styles combine the market-leading performance of ANSELL GRIPTM Technology with the flexibility and dexterity of an unlined nitrile shell.
This unique, patented design features a premium grade nitrile compound coating (for versatile chemical protection and long-lasting snag, puncture and abrasion resistance) along with comfortable cotton-flocked liner.
ANSELL GRIP Technology
• Creates safe and secure glove contact with tools or part surfaces by wicking liquids into glove coating micro-channels
• Ensures optimal control and confidence when handling oily or wet objects
• Requires less force to control slippery objects, reducing hand and arm fatigue
Unique Mechanical Properties
• The high-performance nitrile compound coating offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection* for long term wear
Versatile Chemical Protection
• 58-430: 10 mil shell protects against incidental exposure to bases, oils, fuels, some solvents, greases & animal fats
• 58-435: 16 mil shell protects against contact with hydrocarbon derivatives, alcohol bases, many solvents and esters
Wet Grip Dexterity
• Snug, second-skin tailoring tightens the fit across the palm for added comfort and tactility and improves dexterity when moving between tasks
Drip, Splash Protection
• A foldable gutter cuff helps to prevent dripping onto the forearm
• An extra-long cuff (58-435 only) extends protection to the upper forearm
Comfortable Cotton Flocked Liner
• The cotton flocked lining helps manage
Protection from lubricated, contaminated objects
and a secure wet/oily grip:
• Application of anti-corrosion materials
• Cleaning of spray gun in paint shops
• Draining and disposal of waste oils
• Handling of parts coated with metal-working fluids
• Maintenance of industrial machine tools
Protection from contact with hazardous chemicals and a secure wet/oily grip:
• Agriculture, rubber, waste and water treatment
• Cleaning of chemical processing equipment
• Compounding, mixing, blending and package filling
• Drum/batch/container chemical material transfer
• Handling of substances for water treatment
• Manual spraying, equipment clean-downs, disposal
• Process sampling in external environments
• Processing of rubber/mixing of rubber additives
• Recycling, recovery, maintenance
• Refining, petro-chemicals, fine chemicals, paint
Want to find out more about our AlphaTec 58-430/58-435 products?
We have an expert team of product managers on hand and ready to help you with your enquiry. Contact our product team today! We look forward to hearing from you.